Question:
Goa to the Taj Mahal. Is it worth going or too long a trip?
nylo
2006-02-21 03:22:02 UTC
We are on holiday for 10 days next month and were thinking midway through the trip for 3 days.
Please only answer if you have done this yourself.
Seven answers:
dont_trust_me
2006-02-25 16:01:04 UTC
Taj mahal is really worth seeing atleast once.. although i've been there several times..

but i'd suggest u to drop the idea.. if u really wanna enjoy ur 10 days to the fullest.. n dont wanna spend a lot of time travelling.

taj mahal is awesome .. but the city Agra is BAD.. extremely dirty.. specially the restaurents are very unhygenic..

but after all tajmahal is a 1 or 2 hrs affair.. and then u actually dont have anything to do there!

so my advice .. tour southern india.. after goa!
gurucrm
2006-02-27 13:05:24 UTC
If you are in Delhi, there is an express train, and I thnk it is called Shatabadi Express and has cut down the travel time to t atotal of 2.5 hrs from New Delhi to Agra. I would defintely do the trip to Agra and see the Taj if I were you. A must see atleast once.
Suman
2006-02-22 08:35:09 UTC
Taj mahal is something which you must see atleast once in your lifetime. The Taj Mahal, the one and only one of its kind across the world. The monumental labour of love of a great ruler for his beloved queen.
allie
2006-02-22 23:14:53 UTC
I say it's worth going. The Taj is beautiful and it's something you shouldn't miss if you're going to India.
wylien
2006-02-21 04:24:01 UTC
if u are there already, why not go?

u'll be much farther away once u are back.

also, if you are thinking that you'll have another time to come back. think again, most likely it wont happen.
main_chalu_hu_re
2006-02-23 11:41:04 UTC
o ya
souvikb3