Question:
What is the full form of SOTC , The travel company ???
Indotan
2006-08-20 22:36:14 UTC
I've asked this question before but this time I need proof . Anyone who gives me a reliable link to thier source gets 10 points .
Five answers:
2006-08-21 00:26:09 UTC
SOTC Holiday World Outlets

AHMEDABAD: Call (079) 30028888.

1st Floor, Hamlai House, 31 Shrimali Society,

Opp. Navrangpura Police Station, Navrangpura

Ahmedabad 380 009 Fax: (079) 30071848.

SOTC - India's Leading Outbound Tour operator

SOTC is the Outbound Travel Division of Kuoni India and the country’s largest outbound tour operator. World Famous Tours is the flagship brand of SOTC, which pioneered the designing and marketing of escorted tours to cosmopolitan travellers in India. SOTC World Famous Tours has escorted over 3,00,000 travelers across the globe, for more than 50 years to various destinations including Europe, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Africa, Mauritius, South Asia, and the Far East. Being a 100% subsidiary of Kuoni Travel Holding, Switzerland – one of the world’s largest travel companies - SOTC leverages the advantage of the buying power and travel services to provide customers value-for-money packages. SOTC endeavors to bring alive your dream holiday. To begin with, SOTC ensures that you and your family travels safe, sure and secure with the finest Indian families.

SOTC has a wide distribution network of 130 sales outlets and 3500 travel agents across India to retail our range of products and serve customers better. Ask anyone who’s travelled with us and they will confirm that SOTC lives its promise to take you around the world while we look after you.

http://www.sotc.co.in/index.htm
Ashish B
2006-08-21 05:33:19 UTC
SOTC – Voted The Best Outbound Tour Operator 2004 and 2005

SOTC has been voted the Best Outbound Tour Operator 2004 and 2005 in India by the Galileo Express Travel & Tourism Awards Committee.

The Galileo Express Travel & Tourism awards have been designed to give recognition to the trade for outstanding achievements during the year. The advisory board formulated the criteria for the award in consultation with the renowned audit firm, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, which used both a subjective and objective methodology that included a polling process. This award was based on various parameters of judgment and took into consideration factors including revenue generated, operational efficiency, perceived service levels, and the ability to retain and increase market share.

It is also significant to note that Kuoni India, the parent company of SOTC has won all the 3 top awards in the travel operations category at the prestigious Galileo Express Travel and Tourism awards for all its three core activities.
kath68142
2006-08-20 22:45:27 UTC
Southern Oklahoma Technology Center
Destinasia
2016-05-12 10:17:07 UTC
Founded - 1949 as Sindh Oriental Tourist Company.

Hope it helps you all

Regards

Destinasia Holidays - Turning journeys inyo memories

Email- mail@destinasia.org
2016-03-27 03:39:56 UTC
summer organics tour compression