Question:
Does anyone has a recipe for "Masala Omelette"?
v_aaragorn
2006-03-01 15:30:07 UTC
I would be thankful if you give me ingridients and cooking way.
Two answers:
Best friend
2006-03-02 05:07:29 UTC
Ingredients:

2 Eggs

1 meduim sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)

1 small sized chopped Tomato (Tamatar)

2 chopped Green Chilli (Hari mirch)

Salt to taste

1/2 tsp Garam Masala

A pinch of Curry Powder

1/2 tsp Cumin Seed Powder (Jeera)

1 tsp Olive Oil

How to make masala omelette:

Beat the eggs thoroughly in a basin.

Add the onions, tomatoes and the green chillies. mix thoroughly.

Add the garam masala powder, curry powder and salt. mix well.

Heat the oil in a non stick pan and add the cumin seeds.fry for a few seconds over a medium flame.

Pour the egg mixture and cook on both sides till light brown in colour.( reduce the flame) serve hot.
jingles_of_raindrop
2006-03-03 01:11:26 UTC
Nothing can be more simple than making omlettes:)

everything what you need is,

Eggs

mashroom, tomatoe, onion, Coriander green and ginger paste

cumeen powder, little chilli powde, coriander powder and turmeric powder and SALT

little bit of fresh cream (gives nice structure)

thats all... beat them up together.. and in the fry pan .. dont forget to put oil:)

all the best:)